- am happy cause it's Friday until, someone points out it's really Tuesday.
- wake up to bright sunlight and think I overslept until, I realize I was napping.
- drag myself to the gym after work, and fall asleep in my parked car.
- have a complete conversation with my husband only to realize later that I've been talking in Spanish (a language he doesn't know).
- have to ask my husband to repeat what he just said for the third time.
- have to make my own candy for my sugar fix, because I forgot to put it on my shopping list. Ok, this last one's lame, but so true.
|Life's a bowl of #%#!!! |
when you're an indoor cat.
Now you decide. Life's a bowl of ___?____ when...
- I ask an officer to help me get this dad to move his car and the guy gets arrested for showing a fake driver's license.
- the book I just bought is painful to read because of grammatical errors. (Ok, that's my pet peeve.)
- my sculptor son is being commissioned to work on an art project.
- I give sound advice, it's ignored, and it all comes back to bite them and me.
- I realize how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.
- I have to wipe a pre-schooler's butt, because he tells me he's too little to do it for himself. (Yep, I have a few of those in my class.)