I guess I'll do what all award winners do - get back to work. :)
SPEECH ! SPEECH ! SPEECH ! SPEECH ! SPEECH ! SPEECH ! SPEECH !
(Oh yeah, I need to give a speech.)
I would like to thank all the little people out there - like my husband and children. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have the makings of any story. Afterall, they are the ones that help put the Problem in each story. Now, if only they helped with the Solution.
BOO ! BOO! BOO ! BOO! BOO! BOO ! BOO! BOO ! BOO! BOO! BOO !
(Oh, those little people are so finnicky.)
Now, very quickly I will list 5 things about myself (because, I'm told, those are the rules).
1. I was born in Chile, South America
2. I was named after a North American actress.
3. I don't like speed - as in fast cars, roller blades, bicycles.
4. I walk at least an hour every day.
5. I have a wonderful husband.
Well, times up. I've had my 15 minutes of fame. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
|Brenda A. Harris after having received the Liebster Blog Heart Award.|